For the jewellery lover gold is always a good choice, however you should not overlook the attraction of 925 sterling silver as it adds a new dimension to your jewellery collection.
- Sterling silver has come of age and is available in many designs not usually made in gold.
- This in some instances relates to price but more than this many designs just don’t lend themselves to be made in gold.
- Many natural stones are enhanced by being set in silver rather than gold.
- To have a nice range of high quality sterling silver jewellery would give you the flexibility to choose to enhance your outfit or occasion.
- It is also fashionable to wear both gold & sterling silver simultaneously, the choice is yours.